„After 2 years of polishing our precious prototype we found out that nobody wants it.“
🤷♂️ No participant of Fintech Challenge would say that. We have just opened a new acceleration challenge, only this time for the first time ever in co-operation with Mastercard. Together we are launching Fintech Challenge, unique challenge targeted at digital innovations in the world of finance. 🥳
No strings attached!
🤔 What is it about?
- It is 5 months of intense work together
- It is a unique opportunity to combine your drive and innovations with know-how and support of the biggest and most experienced players in the world of finance.
- It is simply highly practical acceleration program that will give a headstart to your business, connect you with the right people and companies and help you enter the market effectively.
Who are we searching for?
- Innovations in the area of fintech, artificial intelligence, data and process optimalization etc.
- Solutions not only for people but also for businesses or corporations
- Startups (legal entities or founder teams) in the region of CEE of max 2 years history
- Motivated and fully dedicated teams
🦾What can you get?
- Help from experienced mentors from the world of finance
- Connection to investors
- Connection to partners
- Help with validation strategy
- Support from Fintech Hub to overcome typical obstacles for starting fintechs (legal analysis, licensing, technical specifics)
- Serie of practical workshops
- Help from experience startupists
- Discounts for IT tools from Global accelerators’ network GAN
❌ Do not expect any general presentations. We are helping startups in a practical way where they need it most: e.g. market research, business model finetuning, go-to-market strategy, legal and marketing experts, connection to investors and potential business partners. You will avoid frequent mistakes, you will make sure that your project has a chance to succeed on the market and you will reach your goals faster.
And what is ahead of you?
- Pitch day – online
- Bootcamp – in person in Prague
- Customer value proposition – online
- Speedmentoring – online
- Half-time check – online
- Financial planning + market sizing – online individually
- B2B sales – online
- Pitch training – online
- Pitch event – in person in Prague – September 24th on the Innovations united conference by Startup Disrupt
Would you like to ask more detailed questions? We have prepared online Open door events where you can find out more before applying.
Applications open until March 28th, 2024.